Here are my views (religious):
-I believe in Jesus Christ as my personal Savior. Rule numero uno here.
-I believe in the Bible and believe that it is the inspired Word of God down to the letter.
-I believe that you should love others, even if you don't agree with what they do or say.
-Yes, this means I'm against homosexuality. No, this doesn't mean I hate homosexuals. I'm against a lot of things; it's not special, just my choice to believe in. I'm also against eating pork and drinking. I don't raid bars or delis.
-Yes, I do in fact have the ability to think for myself; I just choose to listen to God over what a crooked politician tells me. How is that anything but thinking for myself?
-I'm also creationist. I don't believe that we are the descendant of a unicellular common ancestor, although I do believe in evolution. I'm educated. I will respect what you believe even if you don't show it in kind.
Some more views:
-Pro second amendment
-neutral on gay marriage (I prefer keeping the issue out of the federal gov't altogether)
-pro capitalism/anti socialism
1. Disagreeing is permitted.
2. Do not abuse my watchers or anyone else commenting. Watchers, do not abuse other commenters. Hold me to such a standard.
3. Do not glorify Satan unless you want to hear a Bible verse or two, and even if you did, all you had to do was ask rather than employ such self-depreciating methods.
4. Do not curse at me or use slurs at me. You'll lose all respect that I have for you.
5. Do not comment and then block me for fear of my response. I won't attack you, but if you insist on it, I'll just leave a comment above telling everyone what you just did.
6. Do not steal my art. There is no reason to; my stamps are free to use and if you just ask I'll let you quote whatever you want. If you steal from me, though, you will regret it.
7. If you violate the rules above, do not whine in a journal about how mean I am or how I blocked you or embarrassed you.
Now, I'm always here to be a friend to anyone who happens to come by. I'm a busy person as I do have a life offline, such as building things, so I'm sorry in advance if I don't respond instantly.
I'm a video game lover, crappy drawer, poet, writer, animal lover, and athlete. Variety is the spice of life, but there's nothing wrong with a routine.
Don't feel shy if you want to note me or comment about anything you want. I'll always answer those. If commenting on my deviations, I'll read every one of your comments even if I don't respond to them all. Also, click on that watch button up there. I'd appreciate if you donated points to me, as well. I don't spend them on myself. I never said I was against redistribution of points.
Yo puedo hablar español, por eso si no quiere hablar ingles, entonces comenta y yo voy a tratar de responder.
Current Residence: The moon in Majora's Mask
deviantWEAR sizing preference: qué?
Favourite genre of music: tie between metal, rock, and country.
Personal Quote: If you want to be the best, don't do what everyone else does.